Friday 5 September 2014

Launch of Marilyn Harris Photography Website

Hi, and welcome to my blog!

This is a very first for me, as I am new to blogging.

I have recently set up a Photography website - Marilyn Harris Photography, a place where I can share some of the many photographs that I have taken over the years. It has been a wonderful learning curve for me and will always be "work in progress".

Since retiring, photography has opened up a whole new world for me. I enjoy experimenting with macro photography and especially love capturing abstracts from nature.



I have been fortunate enough to have traveled throughout Australia, Europe and Egypt.

Many of my photographs can also be seen at my Redbubble website - Marilyn Harris - Redbubble

Another first for me, was entering one of my photos into Light, Space & Time's Online Gallery "Seascapes" competition - September 2014. What a wonderful surprise it was to receive notification that my "Tomaree Head Summit Walk" had received a "Special Recognition" Award.


Now that Spring is here, I look forward to getting out and about capturing some of the many beautiful Spring Blooms.

Until next time.......



No comments:

Post a Comment