Tuesday 9 September 2014

Spring Blooms

Yesterday I received my personalized "Special Recognition Award" from Light, Space & Time Online Gallery for "Tomaree Head Summit Walk".



Today I took the opportunity to go for an early morning walk while there was a fair amount of sunshine to capture some of the beautiful Spring blooms in our area. I was lucky enough to get a few reasonable pics despite the sun going in and out of the clouds.




My photos can be viewed at my personal photography website - Marilyn Harris Photography
or my Redbubble website - Marilyn Harris - Redbubble.





On my return home I happened to see a flowering Wattle tree that had some of the brightest yellow flowers that I've seen.


Hope to get out and about again soon when the weather improves.

Until next time..........





No comments:

Post a Comment